Controller of personal data processing: SIA Saules Bridējs (hereinafter - Data controller), registration number 40203206921, legal address: Riga, Hospitāļu iela 14 -1, Riga, LV-1013, website address: www.linea.lv.
Applicable legislation : Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (April 27, 2016).
The data controller is entitled to process the following personal data:
- Name, surname, personal identification number, delivery address, address of declared residence, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Data of identity documents (document number, date and place of issue, etc.);
- Data on the person's workplace and income;
- Communication data – e-mail, letter or other information related to the Client's communication with the Data Controller;
- Customer IP address information.
Basis for processing the customer's personal data:
- Customer's consent - The customer, as the subject of personal data, gives his consent to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes.
- Fulfillment of customer orders and execution of the transaction - in order for the Data Pair to fulfill the customer's order, it must collect and process certain personal data that is collected during or before the preparation of the order.
- Legitimate interests of the Data Controller - The Data Controller has the right to process the Customer's personal data to the extent that it is objectively necessary to perform the specified activities.
- The data controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following purpose:
- For the preparation of offers;
- For the execution of sales transactions;
- To ensure delivery;
- To inform customers about news and current offers;
- For handling customer complaints related to the goods sold or the services provided;
- For business planning and analytics;
The data controller obtains the Customer's personal data when the Customer:
- Purchases products or services in the Data Controller's stores or online store by identifying the Customer;
- Sign up to receive news from linea.lv;
- Ask for a product or service offer or contact the Data Controller in connection with a complaint or information request, identifying the Customer;
- Participates in contests, lotteries or surveys;
Transfer of customer's personal data to third parties
- For delivery of goods - name, surname, e-mail, phone number, delivery address.
- The data controller is obliged to provide information about personal data to law enforcement authorities, the court or other state and local government institutions, if this results from regulatory enactments or the relevant institution's request for information.
- The data controller will provide the Customer's personal data only to the necessary and sufficient extent in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts and the objective conditions of the specific situation.
Duration of storage of personal data
The data controller stores personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory acts, as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- as long as the data subject's consent to the relevant personal data processing is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
- while the Data Controller has a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments;
- as long as the Data Controller can realize his legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures set out in external regulatory acts.
Data Security and Data Correction
- All customer personal data that has become known to the Data Controller shall be considered confidential information.
- The customer has the right to reasonably request that his personal data be supplemented, corrected, as well as that the processing of personal data be terminated or the data be deleted if it is outdated, incomplete or no longer corresponds to the originally stated purpose of data processing.
- The user of the data controller's online store has the right to delete his profile by sending a request to the e-mail: email@example.com. In this case, the request is accepted only if it is sent from the same e-mail to which the user profile is registered.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to personal data and/or loss of personal data, if it is beyond the control of the Data Controller, for example due to the Customer's fault and/or negligence.
- The Customer can contact the Data Controller in connection with the withdrawal of consent, requests, exercise of the rights of data subjects, complaints about the use of Personal Data and other issues affecting Personal Data.
Contact information of the data controller:
- website www.linea.lv,
- service department phone number – +371 25144188
- Contact information of the appointed Data Protection Officer:
Informing customers about a breach of personal data protection
- In the event that a breach of personal data protection could pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the Client, the Controller shall notify the Client of the breach of personal data protection without reasonable delay.
Changes in data processing
The Data Controller has the right at any time to unilaterally amend/supplement the Data Processing Procedure in accordance with the applicable regulatory legislation, making them available to the Client on the Data Controller's website linea.lv.